- 2016 Tentative Assessment Roll
- Annual Financial Report
- Assessment Information
- Boards & Committees
- Community Development Plan
- Community Groups
- Drinking Water Quality Annual Report
- Economic Development
- Educational Facilities
- Emergency Repair Loan Program
- Free Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Free Rabies Vaccination Clinics
- From the Supervisor
- Laws, Ordinances & Policies
- Local Events
- Opportunities & Procurement Policy
- Oswegatchie Blueway Trail Management Plan
- Parks & Recreation
- Recycling & Household Waste
- Religious Organizations
- Revitalization Steering Committee
- SLC Chamber of Commerce
- Snow Photos
- Tax Information
- Village of Richville
- Website Policy
Name: John Frary
Length of Residency in Community: I have been a resident of DeKalb Junction since July of 1973 and moved into my present home in 1975.
Schools Attended: I graduated from St. Lawrence Central High School in Brasher Falls and from Clarkson University in Potsdam with a Bachelor of Science Degree.
Family: My wife’s name is Marjorie and my stepson is David Baker. David and his family lives in Muskegon Michigan. We have two granddaughters, Tiffany and Susan and a great granddaughter, Elsie Mae.
Length of Service: I was elected as Town Supervisor in 2014. I previously held the position in 2002-2005.
Committees/Boards: I sit on the DeKalb Historical Board, the DeKalb Housing Board, as well as, the Board of DeKalb Junction United Methodist Church.
Employment History: Over the years, I have worked for Corning Glass Work, ACCO, and recently retired from Clarkson University.
Special Interest/Hobbies: I enjoy carpentry, reading, golf and trips with the family.