- 2016 Tentative Assessment Roll
- Annual Financial Report
- Assessment Information
- Boards & Committees
- Community Development Plan
- Community Groups
- Drinking Water Quality Annual Report
- Economic Development
- Educational Facilities
- Emergency Repair Loan Program
- Free Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Free Rabies Vaccination Clinics
- From the Supervisor
- Laws, Ordinances & Policies
- Local Events
- Opportunities & Procurement Policy
- Oswegatchie Blueway Trail Management Plan
- Parks & Recreation
- Recycling & Household Waste
- Religious Organizations
- Revitalization Steering Committee
- SLC Chamber of Commerce
- Snow Photos
- Tax Information
- Village of Richville
- Website Policy
Hunter Safety Course
When: May 20, 2017
Time: 8am to 5pm
Where: DeKalb Fire Station
You must log onto the DEC Website to register for the course.
You can either download the workbook or pick one up at the DeKalb Town Clerk’s office, located at 2907 County Route 17 DeKalb (M, W, F 8am-5pm or Tues & Thursday noon-6pm).
The workbook must be completed prior to attending the class.
There will be a 1 hour lunch break, bringing a bagged lunch is encouraged.
The class is open to anyone 11 years and up.
There is no cost for the course.